To celebrate Black Friday, the Residential Landlords Association are offering 50% off membership and also 30% off training courses.
For the membership offer, please click here.
For the training offer, please click here.
Don’t forget that your RLA membership fee may be claimed on your self assessment tax return, and therefore, for a higher rate taxpayer there would be a further saving, resulting in a true cost of just £23.99! RLA members also benefit from a £50 discount on our fees.
RLA membership offers many benefits, such as:
- Unlimited one-on-one telephone support with the RLA’s Landlord Advice Team
- Representation in Government through our Campaigns Team
- The best deposit protection rates on the market with DepositGuard
- Industry updates on our Campaigns and News Centre, and complimentary subscription to our bi-monthly magazine (online only for overseas members)
- Free Tax Protection Insurance worth over £100 per year for the main member
- Exclusive discounts on RLA services from insurance and mortgages to tax advice
- Access to over 130 documents & guides in our extensive landlord library
- Discounted prices on over 25 nationwide training courses
- Networking opportunities with fellow members on the RLA Members’ Forum
- 1 additional user (associate member) on same account for free.